SPPHA Tasmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need to tell someone

4 posters

Go down

I need to tell someone Empty I need to tell someone

Post  fitch Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:35 pm

so I hope someone cares!!

Day one of new job. having a month trial so dont want to carry on too much on faceboook. but quieter in here.
So I have about 25 horses on the property. 24 are pure bred arabs, mainly ejyptian. They are imported from Arab Emirates, America, Germany.... and have shown all over the place.
Theres a lovely dark liver chestnut (he's not grey!!) stallion who pulls the most amazing faces, he's even better than woody. Harmless I think.... and he likes to dip his lucerne hay in his water before he eats it.
A filly who has been on box rest after an operation. She was ready for a hand walk today. It took three goes during the day to get her out. Bum rope, pulling, food, tapping bottom, everything. She just wouldnt come out, When she did she played KITES. cherry ok its a cherry but pretend its a bomb ok?
Lots of mares and foals- one mare is so valuable she doesnt even carry her own foals! She just donates the egg lol. Everything is either chestnut going grey, grey or white. if you cut down the fences i would be stuck. the imported mares arent always branded. hm.
so the house.... i have a ballroom of a bedroom, en suite like a 5 star hotel with jacuzzi, huge walk in robe, 14 seater dining table for my board meetings maybe??? a pool table, a pool, a spa, i feel a little lost here all by myself!! and the kitchen, gosh there are a thousand cupboards and drawers with like one thing in eacH!!!
ok now i am going to shower. will try to get pics when i am not so busy rendeer

fitch

Back to top Go down

I need to tell someone Empty Re: I need to tell someone

Post  Chance Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Woweee Fitchy bounce sounds VERY exciting. I can come join you if you are that lonely Smile
Dont think my boys would fit in though by the sounds of it Smile

Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  TJ Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:29 pm

OMFG - apart from everything being grey it sounds PERFECT Very Happy

Send me a text/pm & tell me where on earth you are!!!

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post  fitch Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:44 pm

hm..... well the colt foa who is soooo easy to catch- i dont actually think he has had a halter on. or not for a long time. I'm no genius but I have worked with foals for a fair few years and they dont take over an hour to catch in a stable..... but I am so glad I have it on now! ended with getting to the point of being able to get arms aorund neck but when the halter came near he flipped out. eventually i hung on for grim death and was dark and buckle wouldnt do up and then he just stopped..... god...
filly to do tomorrow. then 5 more to wean and handle .... then go back and handle the first four again....
a three year old colt who needs a few more walks out ....
20 odd to worm, foals to tet/strangles, it goes on Very Happy love it
hey between the green face and the pop eye.... wtf is that????
bashirarabians.com .au to stickybeak

fitch

Back to top Go down

Post  fitch Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Chance wrote:Woweee Fitchy bounce sounds VERY exciting. I can come join you if you are that lonely Smile
Dont think my boys would fit in though by the sounds of it Smile

i hear you, your and my 'mutt horses' would have to hide out of sight, they are just cheap toys LOL

but i like the way our sorts of horses keep their feet on the ground!!

fitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Coby Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:51 pm

@ = @

Wow sounds awesome Fitch!!!
Coby
Coby

Back to top Go down

Post  fitch Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:57 am

but its a silly @ !! maybe its to stop automatic poaching of email addys

halters now on both beasties, three more in with halters. they all had tow ropes on but today two had cast theirs aside- bastards!! alien rearranged mares today. is all shaping up. nearly nailed all the names too, cept i confuse axcent and axtreme all the time.
goat was very naughty today. ate two rosebushes and hijacked a feed. but... since moving horses, the paddock goat likes to hang out in has a big cranky mare , misnamed Serene, who keeps goatie in line and wont share her feed. hahaha Twisted Evil

ooh a murderer escaped from prison in ballarat, lucky i moved hey..... Suspect pirat clown Exclamation

trying to get anna over for a Great Foal Wash, where we battle 9 little furballs and throw rugs on and then flop down with a drink and compare wounds....

fitch

Back to top Go down

Post  TJ Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Fitch the Gypsy, I love that you are brave enough to try different things & different places. You cant take Anna now, she is finally getting ??? Umm..... you know Twisted Evil

Coby thats a brilliant picture of Dougie in your avatar Very Happy

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Coby Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Thanks TJ!! Che took it (thx che)

And I agree good on you Fitch, Very brave!!!!
Coby
Coby

Back to top Go down

Post  fitch Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:27 am

was crying my head off while I fed up. Tried to do paperwork, then had a think. I have worked long long days and am v tired, so i went to bed and feel so much better. I dont want to die tomorrow exhausted. I mean thats how you think isnt it? So do fun stuff. Washed a colt, put a new rug on. having a pie for lunch. Trying to make some positives.
On a good note my frind Nic, known online as Ned had a baby girl last night. 3 weeks early but both doing well. cat

fitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum