SPPHA Tasmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Help is Needed.

2 posters

Go down

Your Help is Needed. Empty Your Help is Needed.

Post  Chance Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Just before Easter tragedy struck one of our friends and her family.
Some of you know her as MonJesLodge (an original Tashorser) some of you know her as Ruth some of you know her as Roo and some are only blessed enough to know her as the amazing lady who has been doing so much for horses in Tasmania, for her work and dedication to THHRO North and horses welfare in general.
Ruth has helped so many, and now she needs your help.
Ruth and her two lovely daughters lost their Husband/Father and as you all know this can lead to some tough times until the red tape is sorted through.
I know now is a tight time for everyone but if you could just spare a few dollars at there time of need it would make all the difference and help to ease their burden.
Please contact me for bank account details, your donation can be anonymous.
This is what the horse community is about, support in times of need.
Thankyou.

Emma
hawklands@bigpond.com

Chance

Back to top Go down

Your Help is Needed. Empty Re: Your Help is Needed.

Post  TJ Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:25 pm

Good effort Em, I see the TAC (Appy Club) are also donating half the profits from their car boot sale also, I just hope that people do the right thing and pay the nominal amount for a stall rather than sharing for the sake of a few bucks. I'll grab some booze to raffle on the day also.

TJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum