SPPHA Tasmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talented Horse FOR SALE

2 posters

Go down

Talented Horse FOR SALE Empty Talented Horse FOR SALE

Post  Chance Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:35 am

Talented Horse FOR SALE IMG_6525
Tre'Sor
11 y/o 16.1hh Black Anglo Gelding reg AHSA
Tre'Sor meaning Treasure, and that is exactly what this horse is for the competive experianced rider.
With his previous owner just a few months ago he was competing and placing HRCAV Level One equiv Elem Dressage, competing 1m and training above that with scope to go further, She had owned him since he was 2 and had competed him extensivly in Dressage and did some Showjumping and Eventing.
I have mainly just trailridden and taken him to a few comps since he has been here and he has been relaxed and well behaved.
He was exactly the horse I went looking for and purchased in November but I have since lost interest in competing and Oscar is too good to be wasted.
At our first outing in January Oscar was awarded Supreme Champion Led Arabian Derivitive Gelding over 15hh at the Arabian 'A' Class Show and Reserve Champion under saddle, this being his first show ever!
He is very pretty, with huge movement and presence with excellent conformation.
He is brilliant to clip/float/feet and prepare and handle in every way.He is going kindly in the double, performing walk or halt/canter counter canter and training changes.
Very sad Sale, due to no fault of his own $ 7,500
I have current Vet Check (from Nov) including X-rays.
Contact me on hawklands@bigpond.com or 0418 396 040 for further details/ pictures.
Talented Horse FOR SALE IMG_6443

Chance

Back to top Go down

Talented Horse FOR SALE Empty Re: Talented Horse FOR SALE

Post  fitch Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:40 am

now i really want to cry

damn it

fitch

Back to top Go down